Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our wedding Day!!!

July 9th, 2010! The best day of my life! We got married at the private golf club called Pumpkin Ridge.  It was amazingly beautiful.  It was pne of the most spiritual days of my life.  I felt so much love & Joy.  True Joy, beyond words.  Zack & I were crying and laughing and smiling uncontrollably.

 Our ceremony!


The lighting in our pictures were amazing!
 My cute nieces, Kinsey and Addilyn.
 My candy Buffett! yum!
 My maid of Honor table for my sweet Sister Kaylee. Miss her!
 We did a surprise dance to WE are family!
Our first dance.
 my amazing Bouquet!

 My cute cake.
 my mom & sisters helping me get ready!
 My centerpieces. I adored them



Leaving for Our Honeymoon to the bahamas!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wedding! I think I'm going to have to be the person that says "Chiami update your blog!" or a year will go by and you'll forget you have one like everyone else

    ReplyDelete