Monday, September 26, 2011
WERE PREGNANT!!!
So i had been feeling like July was the month we were going to get pregnant....So on July 26th in the morning i took a test....immediatly it came up negative so was like DANGIT!! So i put it down and finished getting ready for work. I came home from work and looked at it again and it had 2 line which meant pregnant, i was like what the crap. So i took another one and 2 lines appeared again. I was freaking out. I decided to wait to Zack got home from work to tell him. So i ran over to dollar tree and got a bunch of baby stuff and decorated our kitchen. I was waiting which seemed to be forever and a day for him to get home. When i heard our garage open i knew it was him. He opened the door and threw his gym bag on the ground and he picked me up and we hugged and cried for a bit. He was sooo sooo excited. He wanted to take a test with me so i did one more and it of course was positive again. we were so so stoked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment