10 WEEK COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN!!!!!! So i've been wanting to do maternity pics so bad. I just needed to get somewhat of a belly. lol We had a great photographer & the day was so perfect cause it snowed! It was so fun to take them & now have great pics to have forever. I was 29 weeks when we took them. I am now 30 weeks overall feel great. I have gained 11 pds total, which is great. The baby is healthy and moves around like very second. Ive had 3 kidney infections now which are horrible. It's been the only bad thing about my pregnancy. My left kidney is always the one with the infection. Which sucks cause ur suppose to sleep on your left side but it hurts so bad most the time so i haven't slept to good. My doctor is worried that i have something more going on with my Kidneys so yesterday I had an ultrisound on them. We will find out next week if there is something bigger going on....I have a feeing there is. Which scares me! Also scary is that 90% of woman with kidney infections & UTI's usually have their babies premature. Which is okay only if she is healthy but i wouldnt't want to have her before 36 weeks. So hopefully that won't happen. I mean i would love to have my baby girl here earlier but not if theres complications or she has to stay in the NICU. That would break my heart. So we will see. This experience has been so amazing though, I have learned a lot about myslef and I feel so blessed to be carrying this little girl & that I get to be her mommy & that i have a wonderful husband who is so sweet and seriously treats me beyond amazing & he's so excited to be a dad, he will be the best. God has truely been so good to me these past few years.
I am starting to get everything ready for the nursery room. I have the paint & chandelier & curtains & the crib. I have a pin board im going to make this weekend. I am holding off on the painting until Caitlin Janeway gets back from her trip to New Zealand since she wants to paint it for me. Shes so sweet. Everything is slowly coming together and the time is moving by pretty fast. It's exciting and scary at the same time. But I cannot wait. Kaylee Kay will be the most beautiful baby girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment