Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2 month old chunky girl.

Cannot believe my girl is 2 months already.  Craziness.  She is the sweetest thing.  Truly a special girl with the cutest dimpley bum:)  Okay so this past month has been so amazing.  She is so smiley and happy.  Her personality is starting to show and it is seriously so fun.  My favorite thing is her laugh.  On Mothers day morning we were getting her dressed for church and she just started laughing out of no where for like 5 minutes straight.  Her shoulders were bouncing up and down and she was just hysterically laughing,  the best mothers day present i could of asked for.  Zack and I were laughing/crying cause it was so cute.  She has really started to know our voices,  she gets so happy when she hears her dad come in from work.  Her head is getting strong and she tries to stand up.  She loves lights and music.  Still loves to stick her tongue out & play with it.  She is a hyper little girl.  I love it.  Everyday is getting more and more fun.  I am so thankful for this sweet thing in my life.

2 month old happening:

weight: 12 lbs...77% shes a chunker.

Length:  22 in...34%  kinda a shorty.

Head size: 14.76 cm... 17%  her head is growing good but it's still smaller :)

I'm still breastfeeding...she eats about 5 oz every 3 hours in the day, sleeps about 5-6 hours straight at night then wakes up every 3 after that.  But i don't mind.  I get to nap with her in the morning.  She may be allergic to dairy...trying to figure it out.  Has gotten some baby acne/ rash stuff on her face the last week...not the cutest but its going away.  Her hair is still strawberry blond and she still has a lot of it. Also has big blue eyes so pretty.





No comments:

Post a Comment