Friday, July 19, 2013

16 month old Kaylee Kay

Where has the freakin frakin time gone?  I can't believe it has been 4 months since kays 1st birthday bash.  I really hate how fast it goes, and how much things she used to do disappear & I already forget somethings.  I wish I had one of those amazing photographic memories.  Kay is the exact baby girl i dreamed about....so fun, loving, and silly.  She laughs at everything, even her self.  I could kiss her all day, and i do.

* Started fully walking at 13 months

*Started crawling up the stairs at 9 months & down at 14 months

* Still sleeps through the night 8-8. 

* Takes 2 naps a day.  3-4 hours total.

* Loves the pool, being outside and being a big girl.

* Loves to push the shopping cart, wave at everyone & says HI really loud.

* Still does "tickle tickle"

* Can pretty much run, shes fast

* Favorite foods: yogurt, cottage cheese, banana, strawberries, graham crackers, mashed taters, fries, waffles, scrambled eggs, green smoothies, otter pops.

* Does not like being in her carseat,  she tries to break free and has succeeded a few times. SCARY.

* Loves when I scare her, or bark like a dog and crawl after her

* obsessed with dogs, cats, horses...really anything furry.  She calls them all Doggies.

* Loves her cousins Kate & Tessa so much, tries to be big girls like them.

* loves climbing, walking, pulling drawers out, cupboards, playing with water bottles, phones, purses.

* Had her first scary accident,  pulled my jewelery dresser & nightstand down on top of her all in one day.  poor girl got a bloody nose & bruises:(

* Still loves to hug & kiss.  Randomly comes and hugs me all day. so sweet.

* Loves music, and dancing.  She puts on a lil show, especially if you say "Go Kaylee Go"

I'm so lucky to be your mom sweet kay!



No comments:

Post a Comment