Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Boy or Girl.............

its a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




okay so we weren't going to find out with our doctor till the end of October & we COUNLDNT WAIT!!! So yesterday we went to Fetal Fotos & did a gender determination (they can do those starting at 15 weeks)  i am almost 16 so we were like ehhh why not.  It was awesome because our little Kaylee girl was opening her legs & wanted the world to know " I'M A GIRL"  the ultrsound tech could not belief how clear it was, she said 100% girl.  Zack of course wanting a girl more than anything got emotional & was so so excited.  I am also excited even though i would of like a boy too.  But our baby was so active & was kicking the crap out of me and playing with the cord...which i guess they say is the babies first toy lol.  It wa so cute to see her 5 toes & fingers and her cute profile.  We also got to see the front of the face....i think she has my wide set eyes & round face, so cute!! We are beyond excited to have out Kaylee girl.  She is so precious.  We love her & cant wait to hold her.  Oh & i have still felt amazing my whole pregnancy, haven't thrown up once.  I was tired the first trimester but now i have my energy back i feel as good as ever. I am so blessed.  Hope it continues to be this blissful.  I have loved every minute of being pregnant.  Zack & I cannot wait to be parents.  Now onto the SHOPPING & DECORATING!! woop woop!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment