Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baby Update.

So i am 17 weeks & 4 days.  I have continued to feel great.  I have really enjoyed this whole pregnancy business.  Im about half way done and i would have to say it has gone by fast so far.  I still am waiting to feel my first kick.  I think ive felt a few flutters but nothing more.  I can't wait to feel our baby girl.  Zack tries to feel her every night & always talks to her to let her know Daddy loves her.  Oh boy does she have him wrapped around her finger already.  How cute of a Dad will he be...So Cute!! I still don't really have a bump....i want one so bad.  After i eat it shows a little bit.  But my doctor says i have a really long torso and my baby has plenty of room still...so eventually it will happen.  I have been going crazy over this whole decorating thing.  I have so many things that i like....i will have to do a post with some things i like:)


heres a baby bump pic...i know still no bump...but oh well.

2 comments:

  1. You little cutie! I love you new post. Tell Zack he is the best! Little Kaylee is a very blessed girl! It brings tears to my eyes to even say her name! How Kaylee must love her and you for honoring her so.
    I love you all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiami, I am completely overjoyed about this sweet baby girl. I already have a stockpile going of gymboree clothes for her, and a pretty cool gift for you. I cannot wait to see how beautiful she is! Love and miss you!
    Love Annalee

    ReplyDelete