Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baby Girl is growing :)

Well we had our doctor ultrasound that determined boy or girl and it was confirmed a Girl! She is measuring big so the new due date is March 26th.  So that is very exciting. One week closer till we get to hold the sweet girl.  I am still feeling great, got some energy back and have been trying to get some more cardio in....and by some i mean like 20 min everyother day...usually walking haha.  oh well its something.  It's been so great being able to feel her kick, it makes it seem so real.  I love her so much already.  Zack and i talk to her every night letting her now how much we cant wait to see her & how loved she is.  I still haven't craved anything to crazy yet, just love cold frozen drinks or smoothies.  Zack has been so great always wanting to do stuff for me & makes me feel so beautiful. I'm very lucky and so his baby Kay.  He is going to treat her like a princess, she already has him wrapped around her little finger.  We are half way done and our excited for the rest of the process.  I have a tiny bump but still not much...but i feel it coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment