Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Short trip to seattle.

Last weekend Zack and i went to Seattle to visit my sisters family and to go to an Oregon ducks game, which is our favorite college football team.  It was such a fun weekend.  We loved spending time with my Ashly & Hans and my cute niece & nephew.  We were spoiled with yummy food made by Ash.  She is such an amazing sister.  I am so lucky to have her in my life, she is such a perfect example of a mother, wife.  Her kids adore her and she is so good with them.  I hope to be like her as a mommy :)  I lover her to death.  The game was also so so fun.  University of Washington who they played was a crazy....everyone was super drunky and crazy around us.  It was pretty annoying/ entertaining.  But it was so fun to watch our favorite team and players. GO Ducks:)



No comments:

Post a Comment